Ok, everyone has been asking about the belly! So far we've only taken a couple of pictures, but ET is definitely growing. We've heard so many wives' tales about what we're going to have. Since we are waiting to find out, we thought it'd be interesting to hear your opinions as well!
Here is some info to help you:
I don't have any food cravings. I usually have to eat something different each day, so leftovers aren't working out so well! However, I do prefer salads and fruits to anything else.
While we're talking about food, I do have a food aversion to most meats (especially red meat).
I've already gained a lot of weight outside of my belly area (ugh).
I had some nausea the first few weeks, but I've been myself for the majority of the preg so far.
The heartbeat hasn't been higher than 150.
The belly pics will go up later today!