Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Appointment: 16 weeks


This appointment didn't give us new pics since we have to get our next sono at the hospital. We really liked this NP better than the last one, so we'll keep seeing her until the actual birth.

She prescribed some cream to stop my constant belly itching and really encouraged Justin to give me back massages whenever my back starts to ache. See? What wasn't there to like about her?!

The heartbeat this time was 138 when she first put it on, but it jumped to 150 really quickly. She said that the baby was moving a lot and was probably resting when she started. Justin joked that at least someone liked to exercise! I should've expected him to tell on me! For the record, I walk Patty and I'll sometimes take our treadmill for a spin. Every little bit counts.
Next Appointment: November 7