This appointment was pretty quick. The nurse checked ET's heart rate (120) and went over some of the notes that the doctor had written in after our minor scare a few weeks ago. We did have another sonogram then, but it was just to make sure everything was still okay. It turned out to be nothing and ET is still healthy and happy. All of the genetic tests were fine so now all we have left is the glucose one in a few more weeks.
We still don't know the sex, but I've convinced myself that it is definitely a boy. He moves around a lot now and seems to be most active at night. Justin was able to feel him move a few weeks ago and Ashley just felt him, too.
I'm getting really big and have started to walk more to counter some of the weight gain. The nurse was not so sweet when she alerted me that my rate of weight gain was too much (ugh) so I'm hoping to have gained much less when I go to my next appointment.
Next appointment: January 2, 2009 (week 27)